Benefits of Living in Military Housing
March 28, 2018
If you're looking for a new place to live, military housing is a great option for members of the military and their families. There are a ton of great benefits, built-in amenities and cost-efficient rent options when you decide to live in a Lincoln Military community, not to mention the friends you'll make. Here are just a few of the best benefits of life in military housing.
- Rent allotment. When you live in military housing, your rent is paid for (in part or in full) by the military. Through your BAH or EFT, you can easily pay your rent each month.
- Community events. Meet your neighbors at the various parties, deployment support services, homecoming events, summer activities for the kids, and other fun events.
- No credit checks or deposits. Unlike traditional housing, military housing does not require credit checks or any type of deposit when you apply or sign a lease.
- Included average utilities. Military housing includes an average of all of your utilities, such as gas, water and electricity.
- Convenient location. When you live in military housing, you'll always be just minutes from base, making your life a whole lot easier!