What You Need to Know About Applying to Military Housing
February 27, 2018
There are a lot of reasons to apply for military housing, but it's also important to do your research so you know if it's right for you and your family. Here are just a few of the perks of military housing:
- There is no credit checks or deposits involved in the application process.
- Average utility usage is included in your rent.
- Your rental costs can be conveniently paid through an allotment system.
- Your housing includes access to recreation centers, gyms and pools, and ongoing community events.
Here are a few of the things you'll need in order to apply:
- Housing application cover sheet
- Housing application form, DD1746
- Current orders
- Copy of your page 2, DD93, or DD1172 (Army)
- Government issued ID for all applicants over 18
You may also need:
- DA 31 (Army)
- Live-in aid is approval by the HA
- Power of Attorney
- Exceptional Family Member paperwork
- Current End of Month LES
For more information, visit the Lincoln Military Housing website.