New Pumpkin Recipes to Add to Your List of Favorites
October 2, 2017
What are your favorite pumpkin recipes to make in the fall season? Whether it's pumpkin pie or a fragrant loaf of pumpkin bread, there's a lot to love about this delicious fall ingredient. Here are just a few new pumpkin recipes that you might want to try out this Autumn season!
- Pumpkin Cake Donuts. Instead of leaving the house on a chilly weekend morning to head to your favorite donut shop, why not bring the donuts to you? Make your own moist, sugar-topped pumpkin cake donuts with this simple at-home recipe — no donut fryer required!
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars. Looking for a simple dessert recipe to take along with you to a fall potluck or dinner party? These chocolate chip pumpkin bars include the best of both dessert worlds: pumpkin and chocolate!
- One Pot Cheesy Pumpkin Pasta. Want to try your hand at savory pumpkin cooking? This creamy, comforting pasta dish is a perfectly surprising fall meal for dinner at home.
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte. Stick to your spending budget while also cutting down on calories and artificial ingredients by making your own PSL at home!
- Homemade Pumpkin Butter. You already love apple butter, so why not try your hand at pumpkin butter? With just a few simple ingredients, you can make something to spread over warm toast or even can and give to friends as a gift.
Share your favorite fall recipes in the comments!