12 High School Graduation Gift Ideas
June 1, 2017
Summer is the season of graduation parties, so whether your loved ones are graduating from high school or college, you'll likely need to buy them a gift to celebrate their accomplishments. Here are some great graduation gift ideas that new graduates will actually use.
- A camera. If a loved one is jetting off on some European travels or getting ready to make new friends at college, he or she will likely love to receive a camera to help document the memories.
- An inspiring book. If you're looking for a budget gift, you can't go wrong with a book that will instill some knowledge in a recent grad. Dr. Seuss' Oh, The Places You'll Go! is always a great option, but if you have a book that was particularly inspiring to you, that's even better.
- A customized bobble head doll. Yep, you read that right — you can have a bobble head made with the recent grad's face on it! What better way to start some conversations in a college dorm?
- A beautiful pen. There's something elegant and timeless about receiving a truly high-quality pen.
- An Amazon Echo. In this fast-paced, tech-savvy world, there are tons of new gadgets to give as gifts. The Amazon Echo is this year's standout, and it makes a great addition to a college dorm room or first apartment.
- A piece of jewelry. Whether it's a monogrammed necklace or an engraved bracelet, many graduates would love to receive a piece of quality jewelry to commemorate the occasion.